Thursday, January 14, 2010

SnoBuddies

One of our local customers wrote to us about a week before Christmas. She wrote:

Hello,
I thought I'd share a picture of one of the SnoBuddies I made. I sent the first one to my brother and sister-in-law and they quickly requested the entire family of snow buddies. Well, this is the second installment. We'll see about the others!

They've been great fun to knit -- that is with the exception of knitting teeny, tiny mittens. I'd never knit mittens before so starting with such tiny ones was a bit of a challenge. I was determined though and after many, many tries I finally got it!

On to the next knitting project!
Nikki B.

We all love to see finished projects, and this one drew many oooohs and aaaahs. I had every intention of posting it that very day to share with all of you, but well, you know how it is with intentions...

I've also seen some great SnoBuddies on Ravelry recently, again, knit by a few of our customers. We're sure they were well received holiday gifts!

No comments: