Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Sweater Parade

India was in the other day with some adorable baby sweaters she was finishing up. She said a number of her husband's co-workers were having babies, and that's where these cute sweaters were going! They weren't quite finished when she was here, so I asked her to take pictures for me at home when she finished them, so I could share on the blog.
Here they are... first up is the Baby Surprise Sweater, using Regia Landscape Sock. I love the colors on this one! The second sweater is Sirdar pattern #1802, and is very cute. It's knit in Debbie Bliss Rialto DK. You won't get bored with this one; there are three different stitch patterns throughout the sweater.
And finally my favorite kids pattern ever (Sirdar pattern #1864), also made up in Rialto DK (this is a great baby yarn, folks!) This pattern all the way up to a 6-7 year size...
That's three lucky babies!

1 comment:

choo choo knits said...

you better keep your eyes on me the next time i'm at the shop - one of those would look adorable on Casey :o)