Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh my gosh, are those fall classes posted?

We have been busting our bottoms trying to get this schedule done. And we're happy to say that FALL CLASSES are now posted (AND AVAILABLE FOR SIGNUP!!!) online.

We still have one instructor who is going to schedule a few more classes, so look for a few additions.
And yeah, did you read that? The part about online signups? Can this really and truly be? Yep. Even pictures, people! We think it looks kinda classy, too! You asked, we delivered. Of course you can still sign up the old fashioned way to, by coming in to the shop or calling us at 288-9200 x4.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited about the fall schedule...so many great options...but then I realized that the classes I was interested in are offered mid-day during the work week. I know you can't please everyone, but I would love it if next time there could be a few more weekend or weeknight classes?

Anonymous said...

I need to take back my previous comment...I just looked at the schedule again and there ARE a lot of night/weekend classes. It just so happens that the ones I would like to take are during the day. I can't fault anyone for that; just bad luck. :) It is a great line-up; hopefully I'll get to take a winter class.