Monday, July 28, 2008

New stuff, and GREAT sale on two Rowan yarns!

I came in to the shop this morning to find that 16 gorgeous colors of Piece of Vermont had arrived on Saturday. They are just amazing! There are so many I would want to knit with - I'd have a really hard time choosing one! We only have 3 of each color, so if you want some, come into the shop or call us and we'll get you what you need.
I also have a mountain of yarn to photograph and get online, and a ton of pattern booklets. I did get the Tahki Montana and Donegal Tweed online on Friday, as well as the Joseph Galler Peruvian Tweed (which has already done very well down in the shop!!) This morning I got the new Tahki books up, and the new Classic Elite books (Alpaca Stories, Autumn 1, Autumn 2, and Curvy Knits vol. 2) and Teva Durhams Loop-d-Loop volumes 1, 2 and 3. They're all really great pattern booklets!

Just when I thought I was done with patterns for the day, we got in a new one from Nashua Handknits, and the Rowan Colourscapes booklet (as well as the yarn!) So let's see how much I can accomplish today...

I did start knitting with the Montana this weekend. This is what I'm making - out of Terra Collection 2:Montana is a roving, and it's so so so soft. I think this piece will be really cute for fall and it's going really quickly. I could have completed it - had I not been up to my neck in cleaning out the girls' rooms...
SALE SALE SALE Rowan Wool Cotton and Calmer is at a HUGE discount. Online only!

No comments: