It's last-minute, but can you join us this Wednesday night? (Tomorrow!!)
We hope so! Escape your routine for one night and join us for an evening of fun at the yarn shop. Wednesday, October 6th, 6-8pm.
Our Berroco sales rep, Andra, is in VT leaf-peeping this week. And since you can't enjoy leaves in the dark, we roped her into hanging out with us at the shop on Wednesday evening.
Come meet this former nuclear engineer who traded atoms for string! She's bringing:
* Many of the MOST POPULAR sweater samples from this & last fall in REAL sizes for you to try on (not just mini-model sizes!)
* Expert advice on styles that will flatter you, and on what size you should really make
* Enthusiastic advice to get you out of that rut (if you're in one!)
* A basket of Berroco yarns for you to swatch
* Secrets & stories about many of the Berroco samples... how did they come to be? Did mistakes turn into masterpieces?
As a thanks for coming, we'll have all Berroco yarns & patterns on sale for 15% off during the event. Hope to see you Wednesday at 6pm!