Monday, February 22, 2010

Manic-In Monday

I know you're shocked! It's Monday, and I'm on time with posting our mannequin Monday post. Here's why... it's school vacation week. I knew I would be working from home this morning while my kids grabbed a few hours of extra beauty sleep after a big skiing weekend. So yesterday on the way back from Sugarbush, I stopped at the shop to grab a big stack of new patterns and books to work on this morning. Our mannequin clothing changes occur Saturday evenings, so I snapped a quick picture, loaded it onto my computer, and remoted in this morning to do the post. Yay!

This sweater is one of my new favorites. I love the tweedy yarn, love the style, and love the gorgeous soft colors. I also love the new yarn she's sporting as a choker!
Sweater: From the Louisa Harding Little Cake pattern booklet in Louisa Harding Willow Tweed yarn
Choker: BRAND NEW yarn from Tilli Tomas called Beaded Superwash, this is a beaded SUPER SOFT superwash merino! Think Flurries, but softer and superwash! (I think you need to make a new Baby Beanie for some little baby out of this!)

No comments: