Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Customer Projects

First up - a followup to Polly's blog post about a great, mindless project. Check out her completed Half Crepe Shawl:It is beautiful, and looks amazing on her! I just love the color she chose.
The other day we got an email from a customer of ours, Karen R. in the Dark Pastel Multi. She included some nice photos of a sweater made from one of the self striping/patterning Plymouth Encore Colorspun. Not everyone can visualize what these look like when they are knit up, so we wanted to share this with everyone. Karen wrote:

Hi!
I had recently purchased a skein of Plymouth yarn from you to finish the baby sweater I had started. I’m sending pix of the whole project. The pattern is ‘Lillie’s Little Sweater’ from Cottage Creations, someplace in Iowa. It’s a great pattern and this is the third time I’ve made it – all three with Plymouth yarn, though I did my own variations. The last pix shows the sox I made before I even started the sweater – which of course is the reason I ran out of yarn for the sweater. The dye lot is different but it really only shows if you’re looking for it – and if you’re that fussy we’re probably not friends anyway :) Thanks for your help. If I’m ever in Essex Junction…
Karen R.

We thought her sweater was so cute, that we're planning to order the pattern to sell here at the shop. And for all you Wonderful Wallabee fans, stay tuned. That, and a few others are coming too! Thanks for sharing Karen, and for giving us the chance to add to our pattern offering!

No comments: