Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Manic-In Monday

This week's outfit is one of my favorite new spring sweaters! It is such a great style - a classic v-neck cardigan sans pockets, and it looks great over basic tees or dressier tops. Add a fun & lightweight bag that's perfect for toting your gear this spring, and a wrist twist of glitz (say that 10 times fast!) and it's obvious our gal is thinking of cheerier temps that are just around the corner.
Did you notice all of the cardigans in the stores this fall & winter were crew necks WITH pockets? Crew necks make me feel like I am choking, and pockets on the hips? Who needs useless little squares of extra fabric on that area? Not me. I'm shouting out a huge thank you to Berroco for bringing back a flattering V-neck with no pockets. Now, I'm off to cast on...

Wrist Twist: Berroco Lumina yarn, great for a little glitz! Makes a fun sweater or accent edging!

No comments: