Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall foliage

The past 2 weeks have been just beautiful here in Vermont so I thought I'd share some gorgeous foliage with all of you. We are so lucky to live here, and this is truly the most beautiful time of the year. The other day I drove home and grabbed my camera and my kids and went out for a little drive to admire the beauty.Camel's Hump was surrounded by a carpet of color:
Then yesterday I did it again, because the foliage is still spectacular, and made such a gorgeous contrast against the early SNOW in the mountains. (So this early cold snap is good for something!) The trails are definitely visible at Bolton Valley:Camel's Hump is looking a lot colder this time around, you can hardly see its snow covered peaks in the wintery sky:And that's Mount Mansfield getting a little late day sun, and looking quite snowy!
Enjoy!

No comments: