Friday, July 31, 2009

More sweaters for Liz

When Jill and I attended TNNA in June we found several new pattern designers. We ordered a bunch of new patterns, and they've started to arrive here at the shop! The Chic Knits patterns came in the other day. Everyone who has seen them so far loves them.

I took a few of them home for my daughter, Liz, to look at. She has picked out two sweaters for me to make for her for the school year. The first is the Cassidy sweater, a gorgeous cabled hoodie knit in worsted weight.The second is the Twist sweater, another cabled cardigan with a hood, again in worsted weight. Liz loves hoodies.
You may remember we went through this in the spring with the Tahki Cotton Classic sweater I made for her. Liz's thought process is this: It's cheaper (meaning "free for her") for me to knit them than to purchase a sweater at a store.

Now she needs to choose colors. She doesn't like to be just like everybody else, so she's going to review her current magazines to determine what the “in" colors are for fall. Then she'll pick something different!

No comments: