Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Silky "Merino"

Okay, I was calling it by the wrong name. Sorry! It's called Malabrigo Silky Merino (not Silky Wool) and it is fantastic! It's a light worsted/dk, and I'm so glad I had to photograph it today because I can't stop touching it! We've already sold some over the weekend, and about 6 colors are still on backorder. We will be ordering more colors as well, but it is at least 4 weeks out. At least...


Also brand new is Cascade Sierra - a blend of 80% Pima Cotton and 20% Merino Wool. This yarn is really calling out to me. Would be PERFECT for a spring sweater. I am not a fan of cottons, but this one is definitely on my "A" list. I'm seeing it as a great yarn for a baby blanket, too... one with a nice stitch or lace pattern...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kudos to you for making this move. i also want to thank you for recycling a box in a shipment sent to me prior to christmas. in turn i, too, used it to send items. we all need to do our part, no matter how small it may appear.