Thursday, April 30, 2009

Seeing fall already?

I'm just back from vacation, and really, it's still early spring in my opinion. But I'm already seeing reps for fall! Yesterday I received a preview box from Berroco... full of pattern previews and new yarns. Ooooh laaaa laaaa is about all I can say. The patterns are super (as are the yarns!) and I'm not going to give anything away, because it really wouldn't be fair to tempt you like that! After all, it's months before this stuff will be available in the store.

But I will say that people of all ages, both male and female, will be VERY pleased with what's coming.

In the meantime, let's focus on spring and summer. If you're on our email list, you know that we just put three yarns on sale. (If you're not on our email list, you should be!) That's right, three of our favorite cotton yarns (one is a blend!) are 20% off now through Wednesday, May 6th at 5pm EST. They are:

These are sport/dk weight yarns, and we have some great patterns for spring. Come on in and get a new project started!

No comments: