Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sometimes shell collecting is more important!

Sometimes you really need to shut down. And not only halfway, but completely. So that's what I've done for the past 10 days. Barb, Shawn, Michele, Polly and Emily are all handing things beautifully back at the shop. I am so lucky to have such a great staff - thank you guys so much!

So it's been a week full of sun, sand, surf and lots of other fun activities. Tomorrow is our travel day, and then it's back to reality.

Knitting? Hmmm. Not much. I have only done a bit on my Pure Pima sweater, as you can see here.
I've spent more time collecting shells. Can anyone identify these? (Lightning Whelk, Altantic Slipper Shell, Auger, Shark's Eye, Angulate Wentletrap, Common Bubble, Banded Tulip, Lace Murex, Top Shell....)

No comments: