Here are the details:
- Because we have SO MUCH STUFF on sale, we can't fit it all in the shop. And because the weather could be iffy, we are having it in our WAREHOUSE next door.
- There are great deals in BOTH the warehouse, and the store.
- All items in the warehouse will be mostly at closeout prices (BIG SAVINGS!!!)
- There will be one register in the warehouse, so there could be a line at times. Cash, checks, and credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Discover) accepted.
- There are plenty of great deals… but we can only fit a certain number of people in the warehouse at one time, so again, there could be a line. (Good chance to meet your fellow Ravelry buddies and to convert others…)
- Everything in the shop will ALSO be on sale.
- There will ALSO be some items in the shop at closeout prices.
- You should plan to hit both the shop and the warehouse so you don't miss anything!
- We will be asking that all bags are left outside of the warehouse and the shop. We are probably NOT doing a bag check this year due to lack of bodies, so please leave backpacks and other bags in your cars.
- DOOR PRIZES!! We have some great ones!!
- All leftover items will be listed on the sale pages of our website for our internet customers, and locals who missed the sale
- Hours on Friday are 10am-4pm
- Hours on Saturday are 9am-4pm
- There is some road work going on around the Five Corners. You may need to be creative with your parking - check the Municipal Lot first and if that's full, here are some other options. Parking lots (Municipal Lot and a stealth - always empty - lot on one way School Street are marked PL. Side street parking is marked P.) If it were me, I'd park & walk!
That's it for now.