Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Noro Silk Garden Color Inspiration

We received some amazing new colorways of Noro Silk Garden yarn 
not too long ago. I kept admiring them, and finally couldn't resist any longer. So I decided to take a break from my current project (a stealth one that I can't share with you until after the wedding next month!) and start something new.

I took home 2 skeins of the plum, mustard, tomato, and tan colorway (#341).  This color was calling out to me on a daily basis, and so it quickly became a hat. The Spiral Beanie Hat.
I have already had so many comments on this - everyone loves the colors! I promise I haven't been wearing it yet. It is still too hot for that here. The comments come from when I am working on it in public!

The pattern is in Noro Knits and is a simple 4 row repeat with slight modifications for the decreases at the top.  Doesn't the spiral jump out due to the color changes? LOVE! 

And I'm not alone in making this hat. It's a top pick of our customers, too!

No comments: