Monday, May 10, 2010

Manic-In Monday

If you're not local to our area, then you may not have heard. We had snow pretty much ALL DAY yesterday... on May 9th! It didn't accumulate, but it was cold and windy, and the weather station on the top of my house (my husband's a weather geek) actually measured a wind chill of 9 below zero yesterday morning. What the!?!?! I only set foot outside once yesterday, and even my full length down jacket wasn't very helpful.

So after yesterday's frigid weather, our mannequin pulled out the long sleeves and jeans again. Even though today is supposed to be 60 and sunny, yesterday's chill is STILL in the air. And it is blustery by that front door. And her color choice? All red. Well, I'm kind of seeing red too, thanks to Mother Nature's curve ball.
Scarf: Noemi scarf from Berroco's Norah Gaughan Volume 1, in Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light yarn (we have some great colors on sale right now!)

No comments: