Tuesday, October 02, 2007

GREAT New Shawl Pins!

Barb went to visit her mom about a week ago, and in her travels picked up a gorgeous shawl pin. So that day, we contacted the company, placed an order... and 3 days later... look what we now have in stock for only $30! These are great gift ideas...

Assorted stone Agate shawl pins:
Circular shawl pins in abalone, black shell, pink shell and mother of pearl:
Square shawl pins in abalone, black shell, pink shell and mother of pearl: Oval shawl pins in abalone, black shell and mother of pearl:
Assorted wooden shawl pins:
Ebony stick pins:Oh, and the neck ribbing that I thought I only had 1 more inch to do? Well, it turns out I have to rib for 5". So it was a LOT of ribbing last night. I think I have 1-2 more rounds before binding off. I chose to do the neck first (rather than the sleeves.) Then I can seam most of it up, try it on, and see exactly how much ribbing I want to do on the sleeves. I've already shorted each sleeve by 1/2", and can shorten them more by doing a little less ribbing.

No comments: