Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Did you hear me?

I'm sure you did! I was singing from the rooftops Saturday night when I finished my Log Cabin Baby Blanket. It's gorgeous!It ended up taking 10 balls of Berroco Comfort DK. I did need an extra ball of red for the edging... SO glad I took one on Friday or I would not have finished it. Good planning, for once! The other colors I used 2 balls of were the darker olive green and the darker blue.It's a great size (26" x 34"), and is just beautiful. I love how the diagonals look.

The entire blanket was seamed with 3 needle bindoff. Don't know how to do it? You're not alone. We're always amazed at how many people ask us to show them this each week. But now you can see it on our new how-to video!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was all the screaming I heard coming from your way on Saturday!
Wendy