Thursday, June 07, 2007

This one's for you, Alice!

Alice, a customer and friend, was in yesterday. So great to see her - it had been a while! I told her I have been running by her house recently, as my longer runs have forced me to go further out beyond my normal routes. She told me to stop by sometime - as she knows how to make a mean Key Lime Marguerita... just what I need after a nice run! I might also need a ride home afterwards...


Anyway, she was joking with us, and said that she wished I could post a blog entry each day. Ha ha ha. Not going to happen! I really do try to post as often as I can, but I don't always have time, and I can't just post about nothing!


Well this will be a quick one, but at least it's a post. We got in 2 new colors of sock yarn today - one Regia Bamboo and one Regia Silk. They are so great! So bright and fun and summery! They make me think of yummy popsicles and sherbet...

I am almost finished my latest rug hooking project. I LOVE it. I get faster with each rug I do, and my technique has really improved. So far I've done Whimsy, Fish in Line, a Pansy brick cover, a sheep tile, a rug hooking sign for our shop and this rooster. It's for my parents' anniversary later this month. So if any of my mom's friends are reading this, SHHHHH! Don't tell, please!

I really love these colors. Kalen helped me pick them out. She's got an eye for color!

This weekend I am headed to Portsmouth, NH again. We are hoping for a little beach weather! My sister and her friend and I are running in the Market Day 10k on Saturday, which goes all through Portsmouth. Should be fun! We are also hoping to get in some outlet shopping in Kittery on Saturday night. I hope to finish two little kid's sweaters I am working on.

By the way Alice, have you set up your bloglines yet? www.bloglines.com - it's a timesaver!









No comments: