Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New needle cases here... and NEW bags coming

We just received some great new circular needle cases from Della Q. The circular cases are slightly padded to protect your needles and they come in three great colors.
We also received two new colors of the Combo case, which holds both straight and circular needles.

Over the next couple of weeks we will be getting our first shipment from Offhand Designs. Many of our customers have been asking us if we stock these bags and needle cases... well, now we do! I ordered 3 different bag styles and two of the clutches - the deluxe and the circular. The first shipment will be their current fabrics, and then in August we will get another shipment with the new fall fabrics. Let me just say, they are fantastic! And don't worry - if you don't see a fabric or style that you like, we are happy to special order any of them for you.


I am trying to finish up a number of baby sweaters I've been working on recently, and so I am not allowing myself any new projects (knitting OR hooking!) until I finish some of these loose ends. I am itching to work with the Cascade Baby Alpaca Chunky, though. We just got in 3 new yummy shades yesterday...


Another yarn I am DYING to knit with? Malabrigo Chunky. That's right, we're getting it! My rep comes on Tuesday of next week, so I will finalize my color selections at that point and then we should get the yarn by the end of June or beginning of July.


Things in Vermont are heating up - it's going to be in the 80's all week. Come on in to pick out a summer project - we have AC and it's nice and cool and colorful in here, as usual!

No comments: