Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring is here

It's so gorgeous out today - the snow is melting fast and it's perfect weather for... a RUN! I have to get back in shape - since we are running in the Vermont City Marathon Relay on May 27th in Burlington. That's right - Barb, Michele, Kalen and I are running in the relay! We're excited to do it - it should be a lot of fun.

Today's rug hooking class went really well, and we only have one more spot available for the class on Monday, 4/2 from 2-4pm.

We just got in a gorgeous assortment of wools - these are sold either by the yard, by the half yard or by fat quarters, and they are un-washed. Great to use as-is, but fun to overdye. Will be online by tomorrow.
My Twinkle Handknits sweater is going well. Unfortunately the pattern is full of mistakes. I will be making a call to Classic Elite (the distributor) soon with all the ones I found and then hopefully they will add those to the errata. It's a great sweater, but if you can't tolerate figuring things out on your own then it's not for you.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have a few moments, would you mind posting some of your corrections? I'm about to start a sweater from this book and would love to know what to watch out for. Thank you very much! I really enjoy your blog.

Silvia