Sunday, March 03, 2013

No More Hat Head!

contributed by Shawn


Check out this hat style and yarn combo that won't flatten your hair when you need a hat!
Classic Elite Liberty Wool Light is a 100% wool yarn that creates a warm but lightweight fabric. The slouchy style is a loose fit and these two features combine in a project that doesn't plaster your hair down on your head. The color spirals and eyelet details make it a fun project. The hats provide a nice splash of color in the rather depressing mud seasons that occur on either end of winter. 
Classic Elite's free electronic knitting pattern Eyelet Swirl Hats calls for just one skein of Liberty Wool Light yarn. With the color selection available I had a hard time choosing which one to start with. I went with the Ultra Violet Autumn (#6690) and I really like it. The color choices are so good though, that I think I'll need to knit a few more!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Cool ! I like it.