Monday, October 14, 2013

Is your color choice influenced by the season?

Do you pick colors based on the season? As I've pulled yarn from restock lists over the past few weeks, I've noticed that we've been selling a LOT of greens, reds, browns, oranges and yellows. And since those colors have been in abundance here in Vermont over the past month, I made the connection that maybe people are buying what they see out in nature? I don't know if it's true of not, but it's my own little study! 

These groupings of yarn were pulled from actual restock lists. So somewhere out there, fall colored items are being made!
Fall inspired colors of Berroco Vintage
Autumnal shades of Berroco Comfort
Plymouth Encore
Manos del Uruguay Wool Clasica
Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted
We love it that people are making sweaters, shawls and afghans in fall colors. It's my favorite time of the year in Vermont. How can you look at the foliage and NOT be completely inspired?

1 comment:

Joy said...

Not to bust your theory, but Fall colors are my favorites all year. Just saying... :)