Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More Fruity Preparations

So I've been challenged to come up with a new fruit hat. I'm in planning stages at this point. Here are the materials: Spud & Chloe Sweater in Grass & Rootbeer and the light brown is Lang Alpaca Superlight. Yep, these are indeed for a fruit. Can you guess what kind?

Just to make it more interesting I have to do a reversible hat. Ok, I don't HAVE to, but that was a part of the challenge...

I think that the mohair-like appearance of the Alpaca Superlight will make a great carry-along with the darker Rootbeer Spud & Chloe for the skin of this reversible KIWI. Now to the drawing and swatching board... Keep watch, with any luck there will be sucess before fall.
I promise to try and keep good pattern notes for those of you feeling fruity!

No comments: